Alterations and adaptations due to coronavirus
#StayAtHome, #telecommuting, #confinement
We expect that many rallies planned for March and April will be cancelled, postponed or annulled due to the new coronavirus pandemic.
A shame, but it is in society’s best interest to follow the indications of our government and the experts who provide for everyone with a more global vision.
At Blunik, we are greatly affected as we had plans to move around Europe, like many of you, to time several regularity rallies in which you participate. That is not possible. We know.
However, the world and the rally spirit are not coming to an end, so this letter aims to lift your spirits and look at all the options and opportunities of the scenario we will have over the next few months.
At Blunik we continue to work in tele-work mode, and we have stock of all equipment.
OPPORTUNITIES TO DO AT HOME:
- Check your car, particularly those parts that do not require an expert mechanic, or those parts inside the driver and co-driver’s cabin, and the mod cons you want.
- Purchase the Blunik accessories you need.
- Learn the tricks and details about regularity that, on occasion, you have wanted to “research”.
- Use the “B- Simulator” device to practise with the Blunik as if you were on the road.
- Learn all the functions of your Blunik, read the manual and documents that Blunik offers.
- Ask and answer doubts about precision regularity and Blunik functions. E-mail email@example.com
At Blunik we continue working and remotely we can do many things.
We encourage you to be optimistic and to keep up the fun, rally spirit!