To live the MonteCarlo Historique Rally 2019
From Blunik Support people
Without being a driver, co-driver or assistance, the MonteCarlo rally was magnificent. A Rally like this is a pleasure!
As in the last editions, this 2019, part of the workers of Blunik we wanted to be there and give support to all the pilots and co-drivers who choose the Blunik devices for the moments of the regularity competition.
We love meeting you in person, we are satisfied helping you in the rallies and if you are among the winners ... then we touch the stars!
Congratulations to the winners of 22ème Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique 2019:
- 1st place Scratch: Badosa Michel - Reidl Mogens (Renaul 8): 1670p
- 2nd position Scratch: De Angelis Alessio - Sergio Sisitia (Fiat Ritmo 60): 2260p
- 3rd place Scratch: Cinnamon Massimo - Nicolas Arena (Lancia Fulvia): 2400p
A special congratulation to all the members of the Blunik Racing Team:
- 70 Philippe Guillemat-Anthony Guillemat (Volkswagen 1303): 9740p
- 76 Ghislain Gaubert- Guillaume Gaubert (Porsche 911 SC): 2990p, 1st High Medium, 5th Scratch
- 113 David Nogareda- Sergi Giralt (Porsche 911 2.0): 4310p, 4th category, 11th Scratch
- 269 Piotr Cisowski - Natalia Cisowski (Polski fiat 125P): 10th average internmitja, 46º Scratch
- 114 Francesc Segu- Joaquim Segu (VW-Porch 914/4): 21800p, 88º Scratch
- 63 Alvaro Rollan-Juan Rollan (Porsche 911 2.2): Short but intense
- 61 Victor Sagi-Victor Sagi Jr (Porsche 911 2.0): Many cheers Sagi!