Practical regularity training with Blunik
Practical training in an open road ZR, where you’ll be presented with rally challenges and you’ll be timed live in your car in order to give you reliable information to improve.
Do you want to improve your regularity skills? Do you want to improve your skills when using your Blunik?
As you know the secret is to practice. Experience and practice are key factors, so we have designed a formative practical training so that you can learn and improve your skills in a rally environment.
Training for regularity is harder than it seems, and mimicking a rally environment is even harder. With this practical training we have prepared everything so you can practice and truly learn, and so that we can give you immediate timing feedback so you can leap forward and substantially improve your skills.
What will you do in the regularity practical training?
You’ll do a single ZR as many times as you want. There’ll be two open road ZRs each 5 kilometers long (back and forth). Girona area (Catalonia).
Every time you do the ZR, apart from following the regularity, you’ll be presented with a challenge to overcome. You’ll be able to choose which challenge to try depending on what it is you wish to learn.
We’ll place TICs in the route and you’ll be “timed”. There will be no competition between cars, as it is a training.
We’ll have a briefing session, a short theoretical class and we’ll respond to all your questions.
What will you learn during the training?
In your car we’ll install a transponder and a timing device which will let you know your passing time registered by the TIC in real time.
With this live information you’ll be able to see how well you’ve done right at the moment that the TIC has registered your passing time. This way you can rectify and improve at every Tic and every pass.
Technical considerations you need to know to assist to the practical training:
- You have to come with a car, pilot, co-pilot and a Blunik installed in the car.
- There has to be a minimum of 3 cars and a maximum of 5 cars.
- The training lasts between 3 and 4 hours. A whole morning or afternoon. It can be during the week or at the weekend.
- The meeting point will be the Blunik central offices in Sant Julià de Ramis (Girona) and the ZR is at 5 minutes from there.
- You have to tell us what level you’re at and what it is that you wish to learn about, this way we can customize the formation even more.
How to sign up to the practical training?
Phone Blunik and ask for Esther Carreras, the phone number is +34.617.088.336. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com.