Blunik Master Class at "Salon Retrocourses"
November 28. Lyon Nord – Villefranche sur Saône (France)
Master Class by JM Carreras, the engineer and designer of Blunik II and Sebastian Chol, copilot world champion "Rally new energies 2013", 1st in Rally Monte-Carlo Historic 2013, 2nd in Rally Monte-Carlo Historic 2015.
If you want to learn how to use the Blunik with maximum precision, as do discover how the winners do to follow the regularity and adapt the parameters to the car, this class will be of great value.
* Description of a regularity rally
- Stage / Sections / Spécial / Links
- Space / Time / Speed
* How to set your Blunik II
- Calibrate Blunik II
- Synchronize clock
- Schedule the sections in the Blunik II
* Using the Blunik II when:
- You start each special
- You want to correct/fix during the special
* Features for Monte-Carlo version
* Other issues
Day-time: 28 November 14h to 17h
Location: Salon Retrocourses , North Lyon - Villefranche sur Saône (France)
Come and get a place. ¡Place are limited!
Price: the price includes admission to the Salon Retorcourses for this day.
You can sign up through the web, buy it at product list!
or call +34.617.088.336 (Marc) or email@example.com