Convert from Blunik II to Blunik II Plus
If you already have Blunik II, get up to date with Blunik II Plus. Greater features and optimised functions
Blunik II Plus is the new model that we have put on the market, with innovations on the sensors, accuracy and also on functions and usability.
We want everybody that has trusted in the brand and that already has a Blunik II to be able to have the latest model without having to buy a new one and sell the old model.
Transforming the Blunik II to Blunik II Plus is more than a change of software, it means having the latest model with all the new functions.
BLUNIK II PLUS INNOVATIONS
Building on the experience accumulated over several years with BLUNIK II, we have redesigned the software so as to better adapt to current rallies.
The concept of the BLUNIK II has been maintained, going a step further in terms of speed and safety of use.
The processing for the sensors has been improved.
The parameters have been compacted so as to minimise the keystrokes required to activate the necessary functions.
New functions have been added, such as:
- A distance can be directly applied.
- The roadbook can be introduced (or surveys) in each sector.
- At each figure in the Roadbook it tells us the distance to validate. When the distance is validated, it is applied and the SPORT CALCULATOR can adjust the parameters.
- It anticipates the changes of average for us, indicating on the screen whether the next average will go up or down. This information is displayed on the SCREEN and with the ACOUSTIC or SUPER ACOUSTIC)
- It anticipated the changes of visual measure for us, indicating on the screen that we have to push START.
- A time offset can be programmed, Useful for manual timings or GPS with truncation in decimals.
- It enables the new accessory B-DATA FAST. Ideal for inputting a lot of data quickly.
- JP Mode (Imposed tables) can deal with irregular distance tables.
- Immediate change of JP (Imposed tables) to imposed measures without changing the Sector
- It can calculate the average change of a partial.
- It can be programmed to add or subtract xx metres per kilometre.
- It includes a new manual, with details of all the functions.
- It can also provide new functions to the Screen.
The first version of BLUNIK II PLUS is 5.00
If you have a Blunik II, you can transform it into a Blunik II Plus and have all the new features.
More information here.
HOW TO CONVERT A BLUNIK II TO A BLUNIK II PLUS?
We explain it step by step
- Step 1: Make your purchase online (buy the product "Convert your Blunik" do not buy a new Blunik)
- Step 2: The next day, you will receive an e-mail from the transport company with the label.
- Step 3: Prepare your Blunik II and your Screen II (if you have one) in a package and stick the label.
- Step 4: They will pick up the package at your home. (The carrier will call you beforehand to arrange day and time).
- Step 5: Wait for your devices (maximum 15 days).
- Step 6: Receive your BLUNIK II PLUS and your SCREEN II at your home for your next rallies.
Simple and easy. We also answer by e-mail any questions before, during and after your order.
Regularity Rally equipment
In compliance with those established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, BLUNIK CHRONO SYSTEMS, S.L. with CIF: ESB17924598 (hereinafter BLUNIK) informs users that through this website will not collect personal data of users without her knowledge or been assigned to third parties.
With the aim to provide the best service and with the aim of facilitating the use, discusses the number of pages viewed, the number of visits and the activity of visitors and their frequency of use. To this end, BLUNIK uses the statistical information compiled by the Internet Service Provider.
The portal which is owned by Blunik contains links to third party websites whose privacy policies are outside of Blunik. By accessing such websites, you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you surf the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from your browser's settings.
In compliance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, it is informed that personal data collected directly from the user through the various resources available on the portal will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the respective files which BLUNIK is responsible, with the purposes that are detailed in the General Data Protection Register and are not used for purposes incompatible with these. The data collected may be transferred in the cases provided, for each file, in said Registry.
Individuals may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to either, BLUNIK CHRONO SYSTEM, S.L C/ Castell 13, 17481 Sant Julià de Ramis, Catalonia, Spain or sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. You can also exercise these rights in the terms that the applicable regulations establish and that can be consulted at www.agpd.es.