Blunik II operating mode
How Blunik devices and accessories work
Blunik II works with the concept of distance. It continually compares the theoretical distance with the actual distance travelled. The device tells us at all times about the difference between these two distances. The regularity indications are by coloured lights (LED), numbers, graphics and/or noises.
BLUNIK II KEYPAD
Blunik II keypad has only 12 keys. These keys are real “clicking” keys so as to avoid entry errors. Blunik II PLUS is designed so that you can access the majority of its functions with the minimum presses of the keys.
BLUNIK II SCREEN
Blunik II screen has 2 lines of 16 characters. In each circumstance of the rally, 4 data are displayed, the necessary information. Too much information is bad information. With the View key you can change the view to see 4 more data.
BLUNIK II POWER SOURCE
Blunik II is powered by the automobile battery. It has an internal battery so that the Blunik can be turned on outside the vehicle to program it or set the time. The BLUNIK II works perfectly without the internal battery. Some of the Blunik II accessories do not work if it is not connected to the automobile battery. If the power source is not correct, this message appears: “External power not connected”.
The Blunik is a complete device, which has multiple functions. In addition, as the world of regularity has evolved, and we have had new ideas, we have created accessories that provide a plus of precision and / or comfort.
- Screen II — Screen for the pilot.
- Sport Drive — Racing-line compensator.
- Sport Calculator — Racing-line compensator + Calculator.
- Acustic Drive — Audible alert.
- Super Acustic Drive — Powerful audible alert.
- B-Pad — Number keypad.
- B-Data Fast — New element for fast data entry.
- B-Remote — Remote control.
- Magic Display - LED projector that gives regularity information.
- Quick Sensor - External quick-mount probe.
- Pedal — Pedal to mark distances accurately.